. Even I am exhausted.
Physically, at least. I am keeping my mind in the game. I will be in Bali in seven hours. I am beyond ready to curl up for a nap.
I want to be excited that I am in Australia, but that 14 hr flight took it out of me.
Long Flight Tips:
1. Bring baby wipes - this isn't a suggestion. You WILL need these unless you want to stink and feel gross. You can wipe all parts of your body down with baby wipes. I chose to wait till we landed to really clean up because airplane bathrooms are SO tiny.
2. Pack an extra set of clothes in your "personal item" carry on. It makes it much easier to pull it out and change.
3. Drink more water than you think is necessary. My feet look like baby walruses and I didn't even eat much salty foods. I only had three bottles of water - big mistake.
OIL TIP ---Any of the following oils will help your feet:
You can also use these oils to flavor your food and water along the way, so they double in use. I highly recommend carrying at least one of them.
4. Wear your sleep mask and make sure you get a neck pillow. Also use the small white pillows they give you on long hauls for the small of your back.
5. Put your feet up, get up and walk around. Just make sure you're moving.
6. They feed you a lot. My flight had three huge meals. An airplane makes you feel constipated though, so try not to eat carbs, alcohol, or coffee.
7. Don't buy energy drinks. If you need a shot of energy, I recommend Ninxjia Red. Ninxjia Red is an antioxidant drink that combines wolfberry super fruit with 100 pure essential oils. In addition, it contains 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, 6 essential fatty acids, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, and E.
8. Bring hand sanitizer. I use thieves hand sanitizer. Thieves EVERYTHING is my favorite, which is why I added a handy little picture guide below. Even if you don't have the hand sanitizer, carrying a bottle of thieves is important. You can rub it on your hands, drop some straight into your mouth, or drink a little in your tea. (Bring your vitality oil)
9. Bring a battery pack for your phone/laptop. Most planes don't have outlets available and your electronics will inevitably die before you get to your destination.
10. Try to sleep. Your flight will go much faster.